Join our team
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of recruiting for a new associate to join our practice. We are a multidisciplinary team that works with diverse clients of different races, ethnicities, religious backgrounds, sexual and erotic orientations, and gender identities.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has a Masters or Doctoral degree in Counseling, Social Work, Couple and Family Therapy, or Psychology
- Has a minimum of a Masters-level license in a mental health field, and has either a graduate license (LMSW, LGPC, etc), or a full license (LCSW-C, LCPC)
- Has a minimum of 1-year of direct face-to-face therapy experience with adult clients, 2+ years preferred
- Enjoys working with both individuals and couples
- Would like to be working in outpatient private practice
- Is able to commit to a minimum of 10 clinical hours a week (full-time applicants are preferred)
- Is licensed in Maryland or DC, or willing to become licensed in these locations
- Is effective and diligent at maintaining records and staying on top of notes and administrative tasks
- Is interested in integrative health and wellness, and
- Loves working with a close-knit team
If you are currently or are interested in becoming an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, that’s a bonus!
To apply, send us an email at [email protected]. Include a copy of your resume, describe your relevant experience, and let us know why you’d like to join the team!