Join our team
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of recruiting for a new associate to join our practice. We are a multidisciplinary team that works with diverse clients of different races, ethnicities, religious backgrounds, sexual and erotic orientations, and gender identities.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has a Masters or Doctoral degree in Counseling, Social Work, Couple and Family Therapy, or Psychology
- Has a minimum of a Masters-level license in a mental health field, and has either a graduate license (LMSW, LGPC, etc), or a full license (LCSW-C, LCPC).
- Has a minimum of 1-year of direct face-to-face therapy experience with adult clients, 2+ years preferred
- Enjoys working with both individuals and couples
- Would like to be working in outpatient private practice
- Is able to commit to a minimum of 10 clinical hours a week (full-time applicants are preferred)
- Is licensed in Maryland or DC, or willing to become licensed in these locations
- Is effective and diligent at maintaining records and staying on top of notes and administrative tasks
- Is interested in integrative health and wellness, and
- Loves working with a close-knit team
If you are currently or are interested in becoming an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, that’s a bonus!
To apply, send us an email at [email protected]. Include a copy of your resume, describe your relevant experience, and let us know why you’d like to join the team!
We offer clinical post-doc positions for graduates of APA accredited psychology programs. If you are in your final semester or have graduated from your doctoral program, please send your resume and cover letter (indicating reasons you would find our practice to be a fit for your post-doc needs and interests) to [email protected].
We are currently closed for clinical internships (for counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy).