Meet Kristina Dutcher
Kristina Dutcher, LMSW, MSW
Licensed Master Social Worker
Trained in Trauma-Focused CBT
Kristina Dutcher is a Licensed Master Social Worker who works to create a safe and affirming environment for her clients.
Kristina received her Masters of Social Work from the University of Maryland School of Social Work specializing in Clinical and Behavioral Health. She received her B.S. in Kinesiology and has a deep understanding of physiology with a passion for connecting physical and mental health issues.
She is a person-centered and systemically-oriented therapist who has experience working with individuals, couples, and families. She specializes in working with individuals experiencing trauma symptoms and mood disorders such as depression, and anxiety. Kristina got her start in community mental health working with adults with severe mental health issues, and understands how systems and the environment affect the experiences, lives, and mental health of individuals.
Kristina believes that the clients are their own best experts, and works to build a collaborative space in session to help them identify and achieve their goals using individualized treatment plans. She uses a combination of approaches such as, Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Attachment Theory, and Emotion Focused Therapy to help meet client needs.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (MD)
- MSW in Social Work from the University of Maryland
- BS in Kinesiology from the University of Maryland
- Trained in Trauma-Focused CBT and Psychological First Aid
- First Aid, CPR and AED Certified
- Works with teenagers and adults, individuals and couples
Kristina welcomes clients of all ethnicities, sexual orientations, genders, religions, ages, political beliefs, or national origins. Kristina is practicing under the supervision of Lori Schutz (License #18593).
• Licensed Master Social Worker (MD)
• MSW in Social Work from the University of Maryland
• BS in Kinesiology from the University of Maryland
• Trained in Trauma-Focused CBT and Psychological First Aid
• First Aid, CPR and AED Certified
• Works with teenagers and adults, individuals and couples